Tuesday 10 January 2012

Mr. R's weekend

This weekend, I was very busy. I went to a games night at a friends house, where we played lots of different board games. One game, Pit, was lots of fun, but I ended up losing points every round because I had the "Bull" card. It's a little like Old Maid where you don't want to end up with some of the cards. We also played Catchphrase, Chaos (which is like Crazy Uno), and You Don't Say! (Which is like a guessing game). We were there very late, and I slept in on Saturday. Saturday I woke up and played some video games, and then came to school to do some planning. Once I was done planning I wanted to go to the movies with Kassandra, but when we got there, both Sherlock Holmes and Adventures of Tin Tin were sold out. We went home and watched Aladdin instead. Sunday I went to go see Kassandra play in her soccer division's All-Star game, but her team lost 5-3. It was a good game, with lots of passing and some fancy goals. After her game, we went to my parents' house and ate dinner, and then went to my basketball game. Our game was very close the whole way, with the other team doing a good job on defense. Late in the fourth quarter, I was left open and hit the go ahead layup. Then with 5 seconds left, the other team fouled me and I hit one of two free throws to seal the game. It was lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment