Tuesday 31 January 2012

If I became a famous nerd...

I would definitely work with other people on bullying of people based on stereotypes. I think that it's sad that people are labelled "nerds" in a negative way. I think "nerds" are very cool people who are into video games, board games, science fiction and scientific things. Think where we'd be without nerds today! We wouldn't have TVs, computers, there would be no video games at all, we wouldn't have any of the fancy technology that we're used to using everyday! Nerds can be great people, too; often they're some of the best inventors or smartest people we know. So why do we bully them? I think we should be happy that people like them are interested and curious about science and video games. Curiosity in those areas is what makes some of the best new technologies!
I would use some of the money I would make from my invention to help less fortunate people. There's people all over the world who can't afford some of the most basic technology that we use today. Many people in the world can't afford a television or computer. How many of us watch television on a daily basis, even just for a few shows or for the news? I would try to make sure that these types of people got some form of help to make sure that they could eat, sleep and live a little better than they currently do right now. Whether that's in the forms of fancy new houses that are cheaper than what they're using now, or it's a new type of well-digger, I would try to make sure that there's more opportunities available for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment