Thursday 22 December 2011

What Mr. R. is doing on Winter Break

This Winter Break, I'm spending 10 days in Paris, France. I'm super excited because I've never been before. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of tourist attractions, looking around the city at the architecture and viewing the museums. I'm not looking forward to the long flight. It's going to take over 8 hours of me jammed into a tiny plane seat to get there.
It's supposed to be warmer there than Edmonton, so I'm not packing any big jackets, just my small one. I'm planning on taking a couple different pairs of shoes, and maybe purchasing one pair while I'm there, if I can find them. There shouldn't be any snow on the ground, so I'm taking my Space Jams. I'm leaving at lunch tomorrow, so Mr. Crawford is taking over Room 6 for the afternoon.

1 comment: